Parkland Primary is committed to everyone thriving in a safe, happy, nurturing, and stimulating environment. We believe that everyone should learn to care for and respect themselves and others and become healthy and confident. We provide rich experiences and encourage ambitious, creative learners who adapt to and embrace challenges; equipping pupils for lifelong learning.
Diversity is valued and celebrated and learners are supported to become ethically informed. Our curriculum reflects and responds to our learners and the community.
"Together We Thrive"
"Ffynnu gyda’n gilydd"
Our school aims:
We aim to make our school a place where:
- every individual is valued and all relationships are based on trust and respect;
- everyone is important and we care for each other;
- every child is challenged, finds learning engaging and develops a real desire to progress on their learning journey;
- learning is important to me and I challenge myself to improve;
- an enriched curriculum with meaningful, authentic and relevant experiences is provided;
- our learning is designed around us and our environment;
- every child strives to become an ambitious, enterprising, confident and healthy learner;
- we are ambitious, enterprising, confident and healthy learners;
- each child is a reflective learner and demonstrates resilience in all aspects of life;
- we know what we can do, how to improve and enjoy challenge and persevere;
- every child has a voice and is encouraged to be a curious, creative and independent learner who expresses themselves clearly and confidently;
- we are listened to and our voice is valued;
- we involve staff, pupils, guardians and governors to inform our continuing development;
- everyone makes decisions to help improve our school;
- we contribute to our community, Wales and the wider world;
- we learn about and help people in the community and around the world;
- all staff are provided with the opportunities to develop and operate as a learning organisation;
- staff are learning too.