Parkland Primary is committed to everyone thriving in a safe, happy, nurturing, and stimulating environment. We believe that everyone should learn to care for and respect themselves and others and become healthy and confident. We provide rich experiences and encourage ambitious, creative learners who adapt to and embrace challenges; equipping pupils for lifelong learning.
Diversity is valued and celebrated and learners are supported to become ethically informed. Our curriculum reflects and responds to our learners and the community.
"Together We Thrive"
"Ffynnu gyda’n gilydd"
We aim to make our school a place where –
- every individual is valued and all relationships are based on trust and respect;
- everyone is important and we care for each other;
- each child finds learning engaging, and challenging and develops a real desire to learn and
- learning is important to me and I challenge myself to improve;
- an enriched curriculum with meaningful, authentic, and relevant experiences is provided;
- our learning is designed around me and my environment;
- every child strives to become an ambitious, enterprising, confident, and healthy learner;
- we are ambitious, enterprising, confident, and healthy learners;
- each child is a reflective learner and demonstrates resilience in all aspects of life;
- we know what we can do, how to improve and enjoy challenges and persevere;
- every child has a voice and is encouraged to be a curious, creative, and independent learner;
- we are listened to and our voice is valued;
- we inform staff, pupils, parents, guardians, and governors to inform our continuing development;
- everyone makes decisions to help improve our school;
- we contribute to our community, Wales, and the wider world;
- we learn about and help people in our community and around the world;
- all staff are provided with opportunities to develop and improve and systems operate as a learning organization;
- our staff are learning too;